M/Y ALEXANDRA is 50 meters of pure luxury yachting as built by Benetti in 2001. She is ideal for those who love the space on large luxury motor yachts and wish to charter in Greece.
Notable Features for ALEXANDRA: Upper deck stateroom and VIP located on the main deck ~ Jacuzzi ~ Satellite TV in all staterooms ~ Gym equipment ~ Fold out balcony on main deck ~ Stabilizers ~ Beach Club ~ Wi-Fi
Attention to detail is a key concept at Benetti yachts as displayed in ALEXANDRA. Her external lines and wide window openings are typical of the Benetti style and her interior is a true custom yacht achievement with the signatures of the famous Terence Disdale for design and Alan Jones for decoration.
Yacht ALEXANDRA was the sixth launch in Benetti’s Golden Bay series of semi-displacement vessels.
Once you board M/Y ALEXANDRA, you enter a world of luxury and sophistication. She offers a Spa Pool on her fabulous sundeck as well as a wealth of water toys to provide endless entertainment during any yacht charter (see below). ALEXANDRA’s main deck features two collapsible bulwarks aft of the lounge and dining area which offers guests spectacular panoramic views while dining. Wide windows are found throughout the luxury yacht ALEXANDRA providing plenty of natural light and her classic Italian interior is finished beautifully.
A true testimony to luxury, M/Y ALEXANDRA has a very special deck plan to accommodate up to 14 guests in 7 cabins and she has an owner’s private study. The full beam master suite and owner’s study with separate Shower Jet Massage and Spa Pool tub is located on the upper deck. On the main deck there are two VIP Cabins and the lower deck has a further two guest doubles and two guest twin cabins. Each cabin is equipped with a full entertainment system.
Specifications & Accommodation
- Benetti Brand
- Alexandra Model
- Motor Yacht Boat type
- 2002 Construction year
- 50m LOA
- 14 knots/hr Cruise speed
- 12+ Passengers
- 7 Cabins
Audio Visual Equipment and Deck Facilities: - , - Sundeck, ..... - DVD and Book library Communications:
- 1 x 5.7m Flyer tender with Suzuki (115 hp) Outboard engine
- 1 x 4.3m Commonautica tender with Yamaha (40hp) Outboard engine
- 2 x 3-seater Sea Doo GTI-SE (130hp)
- 2 x sets Adult Water Ski
- 1 x set Children Water Ski
- 1 x mono-Ski,1 x Wakeboard
- Comprehensive audio-visual systems, Satelite Television, IPod docking stations
- 1 x Kneeboard, 2 x Paddleboards, 3 x Tubes
- 1 x Hot Dog water toy, Snorkeling gear, 21 x Diving masks, 15 x Swimming Goggles, 10 x Pairs fins for adults, 5 x Pairs finds for children
- 12 x Water sports life jackets for adults, 5 x Water sports life jackets for children
- Sony Playstation 3 and 4, Nova Cable TV - Fitness bike on upper deck
- : Very spacious low seating (2) with manually operated umbrellas for shade, large round (shaded) dining table
- very large Sunpad area and deck Jacuzzi
- fully equipped with BBQ, DVD, Radio and Speakers
- Satcom & cellular communications facilities, VSAT, 3G & 4G Wi-Fi internet access