22m/68ft luxury yacht ALMAZ was built by Azimut in 2008 with a refit in 2018. Constructed using a GRP hull and superstructure, she is a lightweight vessel capable of a top speed of 31 knots and able to approach close to the coastline. Up to eight guests will find four comfortable and spacious en-suite cabins for time spent away from the main group.
NOTABLE FEATURES OF ALMAZ: ~ 22m/71ft draft for navigating shallow waterways ~ Top speed of 31 knots ~ Great collection of water toys ~ Inviting and atmospheric salon ~ Air conditioning ~ Wi-fi
The aft cockpit is fitted with a sumptuous sofa to the rear with a large table and additional chairs to create an outdoor relaxation area or an alfresco dining area suited to any occasion.
On the bow, guests are treated to two large sun pads that can be shaded by an awning for remaining outdoors even at the most intense times of the day.
The flybridge treats guests to spectacular views while dining or drinking at the amidships table with a curving lounge for the whole group to gather together in an intimate and atmospheric environment after sundown.
The lower deck layout contains the generously-sized guest accommodation, consisting of a master suite with a dining area that can also be used for a study, a double cabin, a twin cabin and a bunk cabin.
Specifications & Accommodation
- Azimut Brand
- Almaz Model
- Motor Yacht Boat type
- 2008 Construction year
- 20.72m LOA
- 24 knots/hr Cruise speed
- 6-8 Passengers
- 4 Cabins
- 3,8m 50 BHP Yamaha outboard
- Jet Ski Sea Doo Spark 2018
- Sea Doo underwater scooter
- Towing tube ~Knee Board ~Wakeboard
- Skis (adults + kids) ~Paddle Board (SUP)
- Snorkeling gear ~Fishing equipment ~Swimming platform
- TV 43'' widescreen and surround system in the main salon
- Satellite TV, cable TV COSMOTE TV ~DVD player BlueRay
- Separated sound system indoor main salon and flybridge
- Radio, CD player, JBL Portable Bluetooth speaker, MP3
- SONY PlayStation 4 ~WiFi 3G/4G, 10GB free