Launched in 2013, motor yacht Cacos V is a beautiful 40-metre Impero 40 semi-displacement vessel, built by the prominent Italian shipyard, Admiral Tecnomar Group. Featuring naval architecture by the yard’s in-house team, Cacos V yacht is designed by bespoke Luca Dini, in partnership with the Group Style Center.
The yachts interior décor is contemporary and elegant. A spacious salon seats guests in comfort, offering a large sofa, coffee table and ottomans. In a semi open plan, the formal dining area is forward. Cool grey panels and rich toned flooring create a subtle opulence. An upper salon provides a further relaxing lounge, perfect for casual entertaining.
Specifications & Accommodation
- Tecnomar Brand
- Cacos V Model
- Motor Yacht Boat type
- 2013 Construction year
- 40m LOA
- 16.5 knots/hr Cruise speed
- 10-12 Passengers
- 5 Cabins
- Tender Novurania Equator 5.7 m- Volvo 5, 220Hp
- SEA DOO GTR 215, Water slide Freestyle Cruiser 8.90m tall
- Wakeboard, 4 sets Diving equipment plus compressor Kayak
- SUP, 2 Tubes, 2 Electric bicycles, Water ski