Ferretti Custom Line 100 is a series of Raised pilot house yacht 101ft/30.6m superyachts built in in La Spezia, Ancona, Italy by Ferretti Custom Line.
Created to a design of Zuccon International Project, 100 has a Planing GRP hull and GRP superstructure driven by 2 x MTU 16V 2000 M94 engines to a maximum speed of 27 knots while comfortably cruising at 24 knots. The fuel tank has a capacity of 14700l/3231gal what allows a yacht to cover 450 nautical miles without the need to refuel. Ferretti Custom Line 100 has a beam of 7.25m/24ft. The gross tonnage of this Raised pilot house yacht Ferretti Custom Line is 199 gross tons. That shows exactly how much interior space this yacht has.
She is also capable of carrying up to 5 crew onboard to ensure a relaxed luxury yacht experience. Timeless styling, beautiful furnishings and sumptuous seating feature throughout to create an elegant and comfortable atmosphere.
Ferretti Custom Line 100 impressive leisure and entertainment facilities make her the ideal yacht for socialising and entertaining with family and friends.
Specifications & Accommodation
- Ferretti Custom Line Brand
- 100 Model
- Motor Yacht Boat type
- 30.60 m LOA
- 24 knots Cruise speed
- 10-12 Passengers
- 7.25 m Beam
- 14.700 litres Fuel tank capacity
- 5 Cabins
- Not Paid VAT
- 2 x MTU 16V 2000 M94 2.639 hp Engine power
- Generators KOHLER 2 x 50 kw
- Air Conditioning TROPICAL
- Watermaker IDROMAR 360
- Stabilizers MITSUBISHI 3 x ARG 250
- Stern Electric Door Lounge
- Starboard Electric Door to terrace
- Tender WILLIAMS 445 Turbojet
- Inflatable ZODIAC 260 Solid in Bow Garage
- Frequency CONVERTER 50 Hz
- Stern Thruster 50Hp Hydraulic
- Underwater Lights
- CCTV Thermal Night Vision
- VSAT 3011 SeaTel Antenna
- Certification RINA
Works to be done
- Generators do not start well when the fuel level in the tank is low.There is not enough pressure as the tanks are below the level of the generators. The primary pump is required.
- The doors in the galley’s furniture are to be replaced.
- The ACEA Master unit Inverter is to be checked.
- The trimmer control unit is to be checked.
- The wiper blade’s automatic mode is to be checked.
- The Besenzoni swim ladder’s automatic mode is to be checked or replaced.
- TV in the master cabin to be checked.
- The forward veneer tables are to be replaced.
- All covers are to be replaced and strata glass on the flybridge.
- The automatics aft door to be checked.
- The tangent of the deck radio is to be changed.
- The speakers on the flybridge. Change to new Sonance VPX 6r
- The Galley drain is to be checked.
- The lock on the cockpit door. The original is required.
- The mixer on the fuel tank is to be checked.
- The porthole opening alarm system is to be checked.
- The Alfa Laval Fuel Separator, the oil seal is to be checked.
- The drainage system of the automatic bathing ladder.
- The cracks on the hull. The color change to white will help.
- The Simrad fishfinder temperature sensor is to be checked.
- The Hamman system sensor is to be checked.
- The Navi system is to be checked.
- The MTU touch screen monitor is to be checked.
- The buttons on the steering post. Order new original parts to be replaced.
- The forward portholes leak.
- Furuno GPS antenna is the fault, navigation is missing.
- The seawater pumps on the cooling system of the air conditioners are to be checked.
- The teak to check some places.
- The hydraulic hoses on the steering wheel are to be replaced.
- The refrigerators services are required.
- The house batteries are to be changed.
- The refit on the crew head, starboard side. The New kit Tecma required.
- The pump on JET William is to be replaced.
- ICE start buttons on the flybridge to be replaced.
- The fabric on deck furniture.
- The windows of the Salon are peeled off. To be removed and paste over again.
- The Salon mirrors are damaged. To be replace
- The Salon restoration, veneer replacement are required in some places.
- The hydraulic cylinders of the garage lock are leaking. The connections are to be checked and observed.
40. The corrosion of the Besenzoni balcony control mechanism. All parts change to stainless steel.