Motor yacht MY TOY is an AB Yacht 140 built by AB Yachts and launched in 2009. Luxury yacht MY TOY’s interior was designed by Guido de Groot Design and has exterior styling by AB Yachts and naval architecture by G. Vafiadis.
The MY TOY boasts streamlined and aerodynamic external lines and 34 knots of cruising speed to back it up. She has a subtle modern interior and is able to accommodate up to 10 guests in a master cabin with double bed and ensuite facilities and sauna, two VIP cabins with queen bed with ensuite facilities and two guest cabins with two twin beds with ensuite facilities.
The AB 140 line features the attractive addition of a flybridge, however is still defined by the same cutting-edge technology found in the rest of the AB line.
There is a retractable portion of the flybridge roof which enables guests to enjoy the warm summer breezes and feel close to nature. This, along with the large windows surrounding the main deck and the large sliding doors at the aft provide plenty of natural light.
Specifications & Accommodation
- AB Yachts Brand
- AB 140 Model
- Motor Yacht Boat type
- 2009 - Refit 2013 Construction year
- 42.67m LOA
- 27 knots/hr Cruise speed
- 850 ltrs/hr Average fuel consumption
- 8-10 Passengers
- 5 Cabins
- 1 x Tender Novurania 540 with 200 hp
- 1 x Yamaha Super Jet 700 Racing Stand up
- 1 x Sea doo three-seater GT LTD 215 Hp
- 1 x SUP ( stand up Paddle ) 1
- 1 x Sea doo Sea Scooter RS1
- 1 x Wakeboard, 1 x Waveboard, 1 x Kneeboard
- Water Ski (1 pair adult, 1 pair children and 1 single)
- 3 x Tubes Inflatable toys ,1 x Air Couch three-seater
- Sea Bob (upon request)
- Full snorkeling gear