This Bertram 360 deep-V hull combined with just the right amount of weight so that this sport fisherman can handle seas that keep other yachts in its size range tied to the dock or limited to nearby waters”
“The result of this impressive collection of naval know-how is a versatile vessel that builds on Bertram’s quality and design standards to make the boat more like her larger sisterships when it comes to handling and performance
This particular yacht has been perfectly maintained and upgraded by her extremely meticulous owner and professional crew.
• Master cabin forward with 1 double berth, air-conditioning, a lot of storage space and factory installed audio-visual equipment in the cabin area.
• L-shaped seating area on starboard side. The table can be lowered and the area can be converted to a wide berth.
• Factory installed audio-visual equipment in the salon area.
• Galley on port side equipped with a refrigerator/freezer, ceramic cooktops, microwave oven, sink and lots of storage space
• Heads with electric marine toilet, separate spacious shower stall, sink and storage space.
• Air conditioning and heating throughout all accomodation areas
• Teak and holly teak floor throught all accomodation areas
• Fully equipped helm on starboard side
• 2 comfortable bench seats on port side. The table can be lowered and the area can be converted to a double berth.
• Sundeck bar on the starboard side with a sink and a refrigerator/freezer.
• Separate large deepfreezer, sink and chopping area to port facing aft.
• Large livewell to starboard facing aft.
• Large fish box / storage area under cockpit floor with drain pump
• Storage areas under bench seats
• Extra factory installed storage areas with drawers
• 3 x Furuno GPS/Plotter
• Furuno Radar
• Simrad Autopilot
• Cummins Smartcraft Displays
• VHF with DSC
• Audio system with cockpit speakers
• Second control station on Tuna Tower
• Flood lights
• 10 KW Kohler generator
• 120 L / hour Sea Recovery watermaker
• 12V and 220V electrical systems
• Photovoltaic panels on hardtop
• Battery charger
• Tuna tower with second helm station
• Hardtop with Strataglass clear panels and sunshade panels on all four sides and in excellent condition
• Bow pulpit with 1500W anchor windlass and 10” anchor chain
• Electrically operated vent through the forward windshield
• Besenzoni hydraulic passerelle
• Factory installed swim platform
• Aft cockpit custom removable suntent
• “Bahama Blue” hull color
• Arimar in atable tender with transparent plexiglass bottom 1.80 m
• Honda outboard engine 2.5 hp
• Plastimo liferaft